Feng Shui by Mary-Rose / KnowVision / Mary-Rose K respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular, the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of full transparency with our clients, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to be able to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
The current version of the privacy statement available on the website is the only version that applies as long as you visit the website until a new version supersedes the current version.
ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL PROVISIONS
- Website (hereinafter also “The Website”): mary-rose.nl
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): KnowVision,
located at Johannes van Vlotenlaan 40,
7412 SL Deventer – The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce number: 38022388.
VAT ID; NL001199750B72
ARTICLE 2 – ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
- Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political, or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
ARTICLE 3 – THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
- All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use, or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or only part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or the renunciation of legal proceedings.
ARTICLE 4 – MANAGEMENT OF THE WEBSITE
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that conflicts with national or international law or is contrary to internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
ARTICLE 5 – RESPONSIBILITIES
- The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
- The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
– due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
- The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur yourself, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this.
– If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damage that he suffers and will suffer as a result.
ARTICLE 6 – DATA COLLECTION
Knowvision collects data for the performance of its services.
Personal data is collected when:
- you place a quote request on the Website or via another medium
- you navigate on the Website or consult products
- you contact KnowVision customer service
- you respond to the website
- The following personal data are processed by KnowVision:
Nature of the data
Contact form management
Newsletter subscription: First and last name, E-mail address
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
What we share with others
We share information with:
Active Campain to manage your newsletter subscription.
Google Analytics, Facebook, and Pinterest for sending targeted advertisements.
ARmembers to manage the memberships, including login details, link with Active Campain and the payment services.
All collected and processed data is hosted by us in the European Union.
If you want to find out the destination of your data, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 7 – YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR DATA
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Any request to that effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
ARTICLE 8 – PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be available. are protected by the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible person will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
ARTICLE 9 – COMMERCIAL OFFERS
- You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive this (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use, as well as from any act that constitutes an invasion of the privacy of that person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
ARTICLE 10 – DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The data collected by the website administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
ARTICLE 11 – COOKIES
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
– Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor the communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post /cookies#faq
For more information about the use, management, and deletion of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post /cookies#faq
When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether we can store your name, your e-mail address, and your website in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Once you log in, we will store some cookies in connection with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options are valid for 1 year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. Once you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
When you edit or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie contains no personal data and only contains the post ID of the article you have edited. This cookie expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites;
Posts on this site may display embedded (embedded) content. For example, videos, images, messages). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other website.
ARTICLE 12 – IMAGES AND PRODUCTS OFFERED
No rights can be derived from the visual material associated with the products offered on the website.
ARTICLE 13 – APPLICABLE LAW
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the place of residence/place of business of the manager has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions unless a legal exception applies.
ARTICLE 14 – CONTACT
For questions, product information, or information about the website itself, please contact: Knowvision, email@example.com